Both platforms are based on Intel Atom P5362/P5352/P5342/P5332/P5322 CPUs, offering up to 24 cores of processing prowess. In addition to having a high core count, the NCA-2522 in particular also features 300W 1+1 AC/DC redundant CRPS PSU, while both appliances deliver ample networking capabilities by way of 8x GbE RJ45, 4x 10G SFP+ and another 4x 10G SFP+ via KR signal (by project).
Both appliances come built-in with Intel Secure Boot, Intel Virtualization Technology, Intel QuickAssist Technology, and Intel AES-NI. Intel QuickAssist Technology not only enables hardware-based acceleration services for encryption/compression but also allows different virtual machines in a virtual environment to share a single PCI Express hardware interface, therefore making both the NCA-2520 and the NCA-2522 the ideal hardware solutions for vCPE, uCPE, SD-WAN and SD-Security on Intel architecture servers.
Outstanding specifications are summarized as below:
- Intel® Atom P5300 Series CPU (Codenamed Snow Ridge NS)
- DDR4 2933MHz, UDIMM, Max. 32GB
- 8x GbE RJ45, 4x 10G SFP+, 4x 10G SFP+ Via KR Signal (By Project)
- 2x USB 2.0, 1x Console, 1x VGA (Optional)
- 1x NIC Module, 2x Pairs Of Gen3 Bypass
- 1x PCIe*8 Or 2x PCIe*4 FH/HL (By Project), 1x Mini-PCIe, 1x M.2
Multi-core x86 Network Appliance With Intel® Atom P5300 CPU (Codenamed Snow Ridge NS)
|CPU||Intel® Atom P5300 (Snow Ridge NS)|