The NCA-5220, a 1U rackmount network appliance designed for network traffic security, cloud computing and data centers, now supports AMI TruE™ Platform Security Solution, a data center security solution enhanced with Intel® Security Technologies and Intel® Security Libraries for Data Centers, therefore delivering a true trusted environment for cloud execution.
According to AMI, “the main barrier to cloud adoption by more enterprises is security in the cloud – whether it is from data leakage, data privacy, confidentiality concerns, legal and regulatory compliance or data sovereignty.” AMI TruE™ Platform Security Solution “helps to break this barrier by ensuring that workloads with sensitive information only run on trusted nodes.” In short, AMI TruE™ Platform Security Solution enforces the requirement that the firmware on all components of all platforms operating in data center and enterprise environments be verified and trusted as security issues are becoming more widespread at the firmware level.
AMI TruE™ Platform Security Solution, according to AMI, offers the following features and benefits:
- Establish and track the trust status of all compute servers in the data center.
- Ensure seamless compliance with various regional data sovereignty regulations.
- Avoid supply chain attacks and other physical tampering.
- Ensure workloads containing sensitive information run only on trusted nodes.
- Elect to use AMI TruE out-of-the-box or integrate AMI TruE with your existing data center management infrastructure.
Lanner’s NCA-5220, on the other hand, is powered by Intel® Xeon® E/Core™ i3/Pentium® /Celeron®, Intel® C246 chipset and comes with generous and flexible configurations for LAN ports, NIC expansion, storage and management. With the added support for AMI TruE™ Platform Security Solution, the NCA-5220 further consolidates its product position as a modular network appliance for network traffic security, cloud computing and data centers.