Lanner partners with flexiWAN to offer SD-WAN & SASE solution in an open,
modular and vendor-agnostic architecture which allows for dynamic loading
of router and management networking applications bringing to networking
the concepts of the mobile application.
Lanner’s white-box uCPE hardware becomes pre-validated for flexiWAN’s SDWAN to liberate enterprises and service providers from vendor lock-in equipment, allowing the implementation of third-party VNF and simplified.
management in traffic routing and application-optimization.
Lanner uCPE L-1513 Product Features
- Based on Lanner NCA-1513 platform
- Intel® Atom® C3436L Processor (Codenamed Denverton)
- 1x 2.5, 1x M.2 SATA: 256GB M.2 SSD Incl.
- DDR4 2400 1x 260P SO-DIMM: 16GB ECC Incl.
- 4x GbE RJ45 (88E1543), 2x Gbe (i210), no Bypass
- 1x M.2 (for LTE w/SIM), 1x mPCI-E (for WiFi)
- TPM 2.0
Lanner uCPE L-1515 Product Features
- Based on Lanner NCA-1515 platform
- Intel Atom (Denverton) C3758 8C
- 6x GbE RJ45 (no Bypass), 2x SFP; all with DPDK & SRIOV
- DDR4 2400 2x SO-DIMM: 32GB ECC Incl
- 1x M.2 (for LTE w/2x SIM), 2x mPCI-E (for WiFi)
- TPM 2.0
- 1 x Cooling Fan w/ Smart Fan Control
flexiWAN SD-WAN & SASE Solution
A flexiEdge device comprises three key components:
- Router infrastructure – a modified version of FD.io
Vector Packet Processor (VPP) –
- Routing control plane – Free Range Routing (FRR) –
- flexiWAN Agent – The software element that
connects flexiEdge with the flexiManage system
broker through on-the-wire secure APIs
flexiManage runs on a scalable web server for network
- flexiManage system broker is responsible for
communicating with flexiEdge devices and serves
as the communication channel between the web
server and the devices.
- flexiWAN analytics system collects statistics from
the flexiEdge devices and provides monitoring
status and updates to network administrators.